Re: Lyircs melsima line ending in interpunctation

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Lyircs melsima line ending in interpunctation
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 21:28:05 +0100

2012/1/24 Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>:

>> I could agree if we were talking about a melisma that doesn't cross
>> a line break.  When there's a line break involved, having
>> punctuation before it makes the part after the break look totally
>> unconnected to anything.  Just some notes and a line, how one is
>> supposed to sing something like that? :)
>
> BTW, do you have printed evidences of what you want to have?

I've sent an example - perhaps my e-mail didn't make it to the
archives, maybe the attachment was too big.
Look here:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/lyricextenderandpunctua.png/
I think that it would be good to support this style (not as the
default, ofc).  I mean, to have it built-in, not as a snippet.
If you agree, i'll gladly create an issue.

cheers,
Janek