Re: Undress While Playing - Thank you Lilypond ;)

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Undress While Playing - Thank you Lilypond ;)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:10:58 +0100

Tim Slattery <address@hidden> writes:

> Paul Scott <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>>I was also concerned about the age of the girls pictured.  In the US this
>>might be considered child porn possession of which is a serious crime.
>

> Very young women, but they didn't strike me as underage. It should
> have been marked NSFW, but I found nothing offensive in the picture.

I don't see that this list has anything to gain from everybody informing
the others about his personal level of offendability.  In particular not
when this keeps this thread from being closed.

I could post pictures of me playing an instrument in whatever level of
undress and check how offended people are, but this is not the point of
this discussion list.  And most importantly, it shouldn't be.

--
David Kastrup