space after barline w/proportional spacing and grace notes before first

From: Jeffrey Trevino
Subject: space after barline w/proportional spacing and grace notes before first note in bar
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 16:35:15 -0800

Hi there,

How can I manually adjust the space between a barline and the first note in the bar? I'm using proportional spacing with some grace notes attached to the first note in the bar, and the grace notes are colliding with the barline (because proportional spacing is putting the first note where it thinks it ought to be).

thank you,
Jeff

--
Jeff Treviño