Re: Chords with notes collision: should I report this bug?

From: Jean-Alexis Montignies
Subject: Re: Chords with notes collision: should I report this bug?
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 17:48:24 +0100

On 10 janv. 2012, at 17:40, Phil Holmes wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean-Alexis Montignies" <address@hidden>

Forget the emal I just sent, using Staff does not fix the problem. Yes the
lyrics are needed.

I already stripped whatever I found in the way. I guess I can shorten it a bit
by using \repeat or not using variables. Also the third line is there to
demonstrate the problem appears only on second line but not on subsequent lines.

I'll report the bug.

Jean-Alexis