Help with autochange

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Help with autochange
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 17:41:18 +0100

Hello,

corresponding to the NR 2.2.1, page 285 "Changing staff automatically" I have to add the \autochange before the \relative. I wrote four measures of the pieces and add the \autochange. But this breaks it completely. What am I doing wrong here?

The complete example below has one line with the \autochange in question inactivated with a comment.

Thanks,
Helge

\version "2.14.2"
\include "deutsch.ly"