Re: instrument name or \markup question

From: -Eluze
Subject: Re: instrument name or \markup question
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 12:55:25 -0800 (PST)

hi
Nicolas Sceaux wrote:
Here is an automatic way to do what you want. We override the `stencil' callback for InstrumentName, in order to set the line-width property according to the line indent before interpreting the instrument name markup, which is more usefull than having the full line width. This way, \fill-line will work as expected.
thanks for this function!
This should be the default, imho.

i fully agree!

will you put it into LSR in the meantime or shall we raise a new issue!?

Eluze