Re: mailing list fot italian users

From: Federico Bruni
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 13:05:42 +0100

2011/12/22 -Eluze <address@hidden>:
>> Ciao Andy, no news.
>>
>> Does anybody know how can I set up a mailing list on gnu.org?
>>
>> I should have been more esplicit: hey italian users, what about creating
>> an italian mailing list? Can you help? :-)

I meant: help with replying to users' questions

> a neat alternative is smf (used by the German list:
> http://www.lilypondforum.de/index.php )

I don't like forums.
And most of all: I don't want to have to set up and maintain a forum
on a website.

A mailing list is perfect.
I would prefer being on gnu.org, as most of lilypond mailing list
(french and spain for example) are there.
But I can't find a place which explains how to create a new mailing
list on gnu.org

I found this page, but it seems that you need some privileges to
create a new mailing list:
http://it.gnu.org/cgi-bin/mailman/create