Help for partial

From: Maarten de Keijzer
Subject: Help for partial
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 11:41:16 +0100

Can someone help me with some strange effects in this score (a composition of Yiruma, in which I tried to combine the solo and right hand to make it easier to play).

The piece starts with a partial, which is displayed on its own; why isn’t it combined with a few more measures?

And second: on page 2, third system, the last measure has some strange behavior.

When I take off the \paper section, that measure moves up to the top of page 2, but the same thing happens.

Kind regards,

Maarten