Figured Bass Accidentals are misaligned. I need them shifted up.

From: Nils
Subject: Figured Bass Accidentals are misaligned. I need them shifted up.
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 13:05:41 +0100

Hello,

When using accidentals stand-alone in figured bass <_+ _! _-> you'll notice
that they are shifted down. I need them shifted up. How do I do that (in
general, not one by one).

Related: I already applied this patch which makes accidentals the same size as
normal figures. I wonder why this is not in the release since the patch is 2
years old.
http://codereview.appspot.com/74056/patch/1/2

So I would be happy to rewrite that part to shift the accidentals up to the
correct position. I just don't know how :)

Nils