key and chordmode

From: Róbert Kohányi
Subject: key and chordmode
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 18:59:58 +0100

I'm trying to typeset an E minor seventh chord where the third is an octave higher and the fifth is omitted in the key of E minor

Given the example below, I would expect that three notes are printed on the staff: E–first line, D–fourth line, G–above the fifth line. However instead of a G a G# is printed above the fifth line.

If I change "e,:1.7.10^3" to "e,:1.7.10-^3" I get the desired output.

Can I tell LilyPond somehow to "figure out" that I'm in E minor and the tenth of the chord is actually a G and not a G#? It seems to me that it builds the chord like the key was E major.

\version "2.14.1"
\relative c {
  \clef "treble_8"
  \key e \minor