Re: how to make a songbook

From: Father Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Re: how to make a songbook
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 19:53:23 -0500

Good news!

Right after I posted that request, I finally found the entry I wanted
to make PNG files, and have been merrily compiling my various songs
and doing the png command in LilyPondTool (the Console is handy for
this), and pasting the PNGs in a OOo document, with the apparent
ability to resize them as I need.

I did go to the reference you suggested, and will carefully digest
that.  If my OOo experiment doesn't work as I hope, I'll go to that
method next.

I also looked at OOoLilyPond, and couldn't make head nor tail of it,
so gave that up as a lost cause.  Also looks as if it's not well
supported -- especially compared to LilyPondTool.  Thanks for that,
Bertalan!

Blessings,

Gordon+

Fr. Gordon Gilbert