how to test Frescobaldi 1.9.4 on Windows

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: how to test Frescobaldi 1.9.4 on Windows
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 11:58:30 +0100

Hi all,

for Windows I created a basic installer:
https://github.com/downloads/wbsoft/frescobaldi/frescobaldi-1.9.4.win32.exe

How to test/install Frescobaldi:

- install Python 2.7 from Python.org
- install PyQt4 from www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk
- install Frescobaldi

Then, to get PDF preview:
- install one of the python-poppler-qt4 installers from
https://home.in.tum.de/~lorenzph/python-poppler-qt4/
  (egg, exe or msi)
- If PDF preview still does not work: add the C:\Python27 folder
  to your PATH. This got me a working Frescobaldi with PDF preview on
  Windows XP.

How to get PortMidi working will be done later:) It should be possible
to install e.g. PyGame which contains it.

--
Wilbert Berendsen
(http://www.wilbertberendsen.nl)