Re: Staff spacing snippet

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Staff spacing snippet
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 02:00:08 -0800

On Fri, Dec 02, 2011 at 10:54:20AM +0100, David Kastrup wrote:
> Graham Percival <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > On Fri, Dec 02, 2011 at 01:39:48AM -0800, address@hidden wrote:
> >> the manual that came with my 2.14.2 distribution, is there a
> >> newer one out?  It appears the HTML manual online is also 2.12.
> >
> > All manuals are online.  If you look at the v2.12 manual, you'll
> > see 2.12.3.  If you look at the v2.14 manual, you'll see 2.14.2 or
> > 2.14.3.  If you look at the v2.15 manual, you'll see 2.15.20.
>
> Not according to <URL:http://lilypond.org/web>.  Can we take that link
> down or redirect it to <URL:http://lilypond.org> ?

sure, just as soon as the lilypond-web-git repo is working, so
that when links break (such as to the pdf files), we've got a
handy infrastructure to put the "rescued" files.

It's somewhere on my "very important" TODO list, which is
lower-priority than "urgent", which itself is lower-priority than
"I promised to do these tasks a week ago".  The next item on the
latter list is updating the CG for our new "staging" policy.

(and yes, I've been trying to get somebody to work on
lilypond-web-git for months.  I know it causes problems, but it's
not a sexy task that attracts interest)

Cheers,
- Graham