Re: Music function ceases to function in 2.15.20

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: Music function ceases to function in 2.15.20
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 10:38:09 +1100

On 26/11/11 08:45, David Kastrup wrote:
Nick Payne<address@hidden>  writes:

This music function for indicating barring in guitar scores worked
fine in versions up to 2.15.19, but in 2.15.20, an attempt to use it
gets an error. It was run through convert.ly for 2.15.20. Trying to
build the example below gets the errors shown below the code.
Does your binary version match the Scheme code version?

This looks like quite a bit of confusion that I would not expect from
this particular source code (looks well-behaved, no # or $ inside of
comments or strings as far as I can see).

<URL:http://codereview.appspot.com/5437055>  improves things in that
area, but your error report looks broken to a degree that I would not
expect from the source you quoted.

There must have been an error somewhere in my installation of 2.15.20, though none was indicated by the install script. I just uninstalled it and reinstalled it (same downloaded file, Linux amd64 version), and the same ly source now builds without any problem. Sorry for the noise...

Nick