Re: Chords: How to show chords without suffixes

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: Chords: How to show chords without suffixes
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 11:37:36 +0100

Hi Stjepan,

well, most obvious answer would be: Use only C, A, D &c if you want to
see that on the paper, i.e.:
 \chordmode  {
 c1
 a1
 d1
 g1
}

In case you *also* need a correct midi output, I would just use a second
chordmode staff
 \chordmode  {
 c1:7
 a1:min
 d1:min
 g1:sus4  }
und put *that* into the midi score ...

It's not the most elegant way, but - frankly - chordmodes staffs are
written in no time anyway ...

Best,
Robert