Re: collision of special notehead and accidental

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: collision of special notehead and accidental
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 02:54:35 +0000 (UTC)

mike <at> apollinemike.com <mike <at> apollinemike.com> writes:

> On Nov 14, 2011, at 11:02 AM, takumi ikeda wrote:
>
> > When using special notehead, accidental and notehead collide to some
> > specific
> > notes. What should I do in order to avoid this using Scheme?
> >

> If you download the unstable version, you can use a new feature
> called unpure-pure-containers to solve this problem.

The example as it is has no collisions using the development version.

In the stable version you can also
  \override NoteHead #'minimum-Y-extent = #'(-0.1 . 0.1)
to resolve the collisions.
This gives LilyPond an estimate of the height of your note heads,
before actually calling your function to draw them.