bug in tremolo snippet?

From: Shevek
Subject: bug in tremolo snippet?
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:25:18 -0700 (PDT)

I've been playing around with the " http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=604
consecutive tremolos " snippet, but I can't seem to get it to work. My
output only ever produces single slash tremoli, and raises the error,
"warning: tremolo duration is too long" whenever there are eighth notes or
shorter. Strangely, when I apply the unfoldTremolos function from the same
snippet, the tremoli correctly unfold into sixteenth notes.

Since I am a total beginner when it comes to Scheme, I'd really appreciate
some help figuring this out.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p32728588/consecutive_tremolos.png