Re: Three voices plus tie in RH - notation best practice?

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Three voices plus tie in RH - notation best practice?
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 14:37:13 +0200

oh sorry, I just responded the same way.

Normally I would say: make the tie look better, because I always *first* try to get everything the way the composer wrote it. After reading a handwritten piece a few times, I often see good reason for an unconventional notation.

In this case I would just make tie look good, because I see most trouble in typesetting this and not in reading it, if you solved the tie-issue.

Cheers,
Jan-Peter