Re: How to read out the number of beams and the space between them?

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: How to read out the number of beams and the space between them?
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 18:09:19 -0500

Hi Harm,

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> wrote:

I regarded the gap-property, but \once\override Beam #'gap = #15 seems to do nothing, so I dropped that thought.

You have to do this instead:

\once \override Beam #'length-fraction = #15

(See  http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg65014.html)

I noticed that your function as it stands only aligns the bracket correctly with \stemUp.  I don't know if this is your intention.  Anyway, I've attached a file which accounts for beam direction.

-David