Unreachable Lilypond Web Site

From: Pato Press
Subject: Unreachable Lilypond Web Site
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 02:09:17 -0300

Hi, I don't know if some one of the web maintainers is awake at these moment (Here is 2am in the morning ;P ) but for some reason the www.lilypond.org is not connecting.
Does anyone have these problems, or it only me, or my region of the world?
I'm pretty sure the Internet connection it's ok since I'm writing from gmail's page.

Actually, while writing, I'm re trying the web, and it definetly connect to the server but nothing happens. No home page. And the browser stays in "Connecting..."
Now I try again and it doesn't even connect to the server...

Thanks.
tdy.