Change TextScript horizontal anchor point

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Change TextScript horizontal anchor point
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 14:42:48 +0200

Hi,

By default, TextScript "anchor point" is located at the left side of
the note head.  I'd like to have TextScript centered
( #'self-alignment-X = #CENTER ) on the *center* of the note head.
Is there an easy way to change the anchor point in order to put it on
the horizontal center of the note head?

Or there is no way to do that and I'll have to use a dirty solution
consisting in adding \hspace #0.5 in all my TextScript?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Xavier

--