Re: articulating a group of notes

From: Pato Press
Subject: Re: articulating a group of notes
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 20:02:15 -0300

2011/10/5 David Nalesnik <address@hidden>
Hello,

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 4:40 PM, Pato Press <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm writing a simple score that have a group of different notes all with the same articulation over their head.

Is there a way to articulate a group of notes? Or I have to add to each note the same articulation?

I can't find in the docs whether these simple thing exist.

Thanks!

tdy.

Have a look at this snippet:

 http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Snippet?id=82

Or, for more complex patterns:

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Snippet?id=769

-David

Thanks!
Thats what I was looking for :)
Even If I know nothing of scheme, I'll give it a try to the LSR 82
I suppose that I can make an external file with these and add different articulations so I could choose different articulations to use.

As Always
Thanks for all!!!
tdy