Re: 2.15.13 increasing cue font size

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: 2.15.13 increasing cue font size
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 10:54:20 +0200

Am 29.09.2011 10:48, schrieb Xavier Scheuer:
2011/9/29 Paul Scott<address@hidden>:
In what context in an include file can I place that code so I can have that
size
in all my parts and scores?
\layout {
   \context {
     \CueVoice
     fontSize = #-2
     \override Stem  #'length-fraction = #0.8
     \override Beam  #'thickness = #0.384

You can put this \layout things in a separate file that you include.

Cheers,
Xavier

I also find these issues (where to put overrides and settings, how to optimise with includes and 'library files' etc.) quite irritating and didn't really understand all this so far. If anybody is interested in writing an in-depth tutorial that can shed some light from a different perspective than the documentation, I'd be gladly willing to give some webspace and help setting it up alongside my own recent tutorial (and possibly a few more to come).

Best
Urs