Re: FooterMarkup, tagline, copyright

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: FooterMarkup, tagline, copyright
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 15:55:47 +0200

Hello Thomas,

if odd/evenFooterMarkup are set, copyright and tagline won't show up anymore, because they are displayed by the default (then overridden) footerMarkup. If you want to display something else but also copy right and tagline, you should build a markup that takes copyright and tagline into account on first/last page.
The keyword is the markup command '\on-the-fly #<func>'.
Maybe I send an example later, but now I have to get my children from kindergarten ...

Cheers,
Jan-Peter