Re: problem after I changed lilypond version

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: problem after I changed lilypond version
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 21:31:46 +0200

On 17 September 2011 20:50, Jonathan Kulp <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sorry but first question has to be whether you ran "convert-ly" on all
> of your files to update them?

I just replied on the French users mailing list (where Colette asked
the same question) and that was my first question too!

Here is my reply:

line 25: replace
 \context Staff = vIbis {
by  \context Voice = vIbis {
(Voice instead of Staff)

Also add \voiceOne and \voiceTwo (and then back to \oneVoice when the
polyphonic passage is over) in order to have a better output.

Attached is a corrected (and commented) version of Colette's file.

NB : the vertical spacing has changed a lot between 2.12 and 2.14.
Please read carefully the Notation Reference, section NR 4.1.4
Flexible vertical spacing \paper variables.
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.14/Documentation/notation/flexible-vertical-spacing-_005cpaper-variables.fr.html

Cheers,
Xavier

--