Re: Change font of titles, composer etc

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: Change font of titles, composer etc
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 17:14:24 +1000

On 31/08/11 08:53, Brett McCoy wrote:
On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 6:45 PM,<address@hidden>  wrote:
Hello Everyone,

This seems like it should be obvious, but I haven't been able to figure it
out. How does one change the font of the title, composer, copyright notice
etc? Can anyone point me in the right direction?
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.14/Documentation/notation/custom-headers-footers-and-titles

And if you want to use completely different font, rather than a different size of weight of the default font, see the doc section on fonts: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.14/Documentation/notation/fonts. I use a small caps font I have on my system like so for the titles:

\header {
    title = \markup {
        \override #'(font-name . "SpectrumMT SC")
        "Tombeau sur la mort de M. Cajetan Baron d'Hartig"
    }
    composer = \markup {
        \override #'(font-name . "SpectrumMT SC")
        "Silvius Leopold Weiss"
    }
    tagline = \markup {
        \override #'(font-name . "SpectrumMT SC")
        \fontsize #-3.5
        {
            Engraved on \date using \with-url #"http://lilypond.org/";
            { LilyPond \simple #(lilypond-version) (http://lilypond.org/) }