Re: Difference between bracket-visibility and -stencil

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Difference between bracket-visibility and -stencil
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 16:34:59 +0200

Hi Marc,

thanks for the thoughts.
Unfortunately it obviously works differently.
if it set
  #'transparent = ##t
then the TupletBrackets uses its space.
But with
  #'bracket-visibility = ##f
it doesn't.

And no, the TupletNumber doesn't need the TupletBracket at all.

But from this comparison I get the impression that
  #'bracket-visibility
is actually using
  #'stencil = ##f
If that's the case (any confirmation from a dev?) it would mean that setting the bracket-visibility to false is equivalent to setting the stencil to false.

Best
Urs