Re: different page sizes / systems as single files / lilypond-book

From: Karl Hammar
Subject: Re: different page sizes / systems as single files / lilypond-book
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 14:40:14 +0200 (CEST)

Henning Hraban Ramm:
> Probably even better would be, if we could get single output files
> (EPS, PDF) for every system, include all of them serially and use
> TeX’s page breaking mechanism.
> -dbackend=eps tells us the number of systems in foo-systems.count, and
> AFAICR it used to give single-system files as foo-#.pdf, but ATM we
> just get identical foo-1.pdf and foo.pdf

With \include "lilypond-book-preamble.ly" at the beginning of a the
lilypond file with the "--ps -dbackend=eps" options gets me one file
per system.

Have a look at:

  http://turkos.aspodata.se/git/musik/
  git clone git://turkos.aspodata.se/musik.git

I think the songs directory is most up to date.

Regards,
/Karl Hammar

Aspö Data
Lilla Aspö 148