RE: New Binary for LilyPond on MacOSX 10.7 available

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: New Binary for LilyPond on MacOSX 10.7 available
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 11:02:12 +0000

Hello,

)-----Original Message-----
)From: Hans Aberg [mailto:address@hidden
)Sent: 08 August 2011 23:12
)To: James Lowe
)Cc: lilypond-devel (address@hidden); LilyPond User (lilypond-
)address@hidden)
)
)On 8 Aug 2011, at 23:11, James Lowe wrote:
)
)> For some reason Hans won't email the group ;)
)
)So then don't forward my mail to the lists! - The reason is that I can't verify
)it, so I do not want unreliable information spread around. Wait until you
)find someone who can do it.

Well don't reply to me directly when they come from the lists then!

I was just trying to help.

I wasn't sure if

1. You had seen the response. This upload had been available for a while and we
had had no confirmation.
2. You had made a mistake by sending to me directly. This happens all the time.

All we needed was for someone who had the problem to run the new binary and see
if they still had the problem. That was all.

However next time I might not bother.

Thanks

James