Re: brackets for coloration

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: brackets for coloration
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 16:28:32 -0400

    >>> So it looks similar to an ligature bracket, but doesn't have the line
    >>> between the begin and the end.

    harm> do you mean something like this?

    Laura> Maybe something like that.  That particular something doesn't
    Laura> print any bracket-like object at all for me, with lilypond
    Laura> 2.15.8 on ubuntu 10.10.  It does print error messages:

Sorry, forgot to tell emacs to encode the file utf-8.  (Don't ask me why
that isn't the default.) It does indeed print very nice bracket marks.

Thanks.

--
Laura   (mailto:address@hidden, twitter: @serpentplayer)
(617) 661-8097  233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

The dipsomaniac and the abstainer are not only both mistaken, but they
both make the same mistake: They both regard wine as a drug and not as
a drink.

G. K. Chesterton