Re: creating images for web pages

From: ed stuckems
Subject: Re: creating images for web pages
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 09:14:28 -0400

On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 11:49 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
<snip>
> My strategy: read the Usage manual.  There you will find
> information about generating pngs directly with lilypond, and also
> about using lilypond-book to create an html (plus images) file
> directly.
>
> Cheers,
> - Graham

I'm running 2.12.3 (the latest version on a mac) and there is no Usage
Manual for this version.  I did take a look on-line at the docs for
the current revision and saw the Usage Manual, in particular the info
on lilypond-book.  I give it a whirl and found that the tool assumes a
work-flow that I'm not prepared to accept for my current needs.

lilypond-book works well and I see it's benefit but it's not for me
right now.  Nonetheless, thanks for the advice.  It was appreciated
and it broadened my lilypond knowledge.

regards,
eds