RE: Roman numeral analysis

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: Roman numeral analysis
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 18:30:53 +0000

Jerod,

)-----Original Message-----
)From: address@hidden
)[mailto:address@hidden On
)Behalf Of Jerod Sommerfeldt
)Sent: 03 August 2011 17:46
)To: David Nalesnik
)Cc: Lilypond-User
)
)Hi David (and all),
)
)This \rN function is really terrific and has a great look to it.  Is there any
)way to add this as a permanent addition to my LilyPond build?  I don't
)know the particulars of adding or modifying my own functions to the
)application, but I'm guessing once I know how to do it, they are saved
)somewhere in or near Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/current/scm?
)

As this is a .ly file you can simply put this file anywhere you like (probably
best not in the main LP directories - as they will get overwritten with each
new release) file and then use a \include statement on any of your pieces.

See:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.14/Documentation/notation/including-lilypond-files

No need for anything too complicated.

James