Changing to Gonville font

From: Albert Frantz
Subject: Changing to Gonville font
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 10:32:24 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

Section 3.4.4 of the instructions
(http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.14/Documentation/notation/replacing-the-
notation-font.html) state:

"Download and extract the zip file. Copy the lilyfonts directory to
‘SHARE_DIR/lilypond/current’; for more information, see Other sources of
information. Move the existing fonts directory to fonts_orig and move the
lilyfonts directory to fonts. Simply movefonts_orig back to fonts to revert back
to Feta."

I think I interpreted the instructions but got this error (on OS X 10.7):

"error: connect find font: `emmentaler-brace'"

Could the authors please clarify and update the instructions in the manual?
"Move directory to fonts_orig" means that there already is (or should be) a
folder named "fonts_orig" and that the original folder named "fonts" should be
placed inside of it. I think "Rename fonts directory to fonts_orig" is meant.
(Obviously, either action would disable the original font.)

Similarly, "move the lilyfonts directory to fonts" means to place the folder
named "lilyfonts" inside of the folder named "fonts." I'm guessing this is
incorrect and that the instructions should read, "Move the 'lilyfonts' folder to
the 'current' folder, then rename the 'lilyfonts' folder to 'fonts'." Which is
correct?

Many thanks,

Albert