Re: Roman numeral analysis

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Roman numeral analysis
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 14:35:20 +0200

On Jul 29, 2011, at 2:33 PM, Jerod Sommerfeldt wrote:

Hello,

I'm new to LilyPond and have been searching for a useful strategy to write out roman numeral analyses for my class' theory worksheets.  Here's what I've come up with:

<<{
\clef bass
\override Score.TimeSignature #'transparent = ##t
\time 4/4
\key a \major
\set Staff.printKeyCancellation = ##f
\hideNotes
a1
-\tweak #'self-alignment-X #2
-\tweak #'Y-offset #ly:self-alignment-interface::y-aligned-on-self
-\tweak #'self-alignment-Y #8
-ii
}

\new FiguredBass{
\figuremode{
<6>1
}
}>>

If there is a more streamlined approach, I'd be grateful to know, but I hope this might be useful for some in the community.

Hope everyone is well,

Jerod
www.jerodsommerfeldt.com

Check out http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Snippet?id=710