Re: font survey: which clef do you prefer?

From: Brent Annable
Subject: Re: font survey: which clef do you prefer?
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 00:07:29 +0200

I prefer the second one.

In the first, the space outlined by the top loop of the clef and the top line of the staff is too large, and the third just appears too 'grainy' to me for some reason (although I find it hard to spot any differences between it and the second).

Brent.

On 6 July 2011 22:37, Reinhold Kainhofer <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mi.,    6. Jul. 2011 21:10:51 CEST, Janek Warchoł <address@hidden> wrote:

> Which one of the clefs in the attachment do you like best?

The last one.
In the first one, the vertical strike looks too straight. The second one feels unbalanced and looks loke it's falling over to the right any second.

However, even in the third clef, the curvature of the vertical line looks a bit too straight in the lower half...

Cheers,
Reinhold