Re: Position of slur between two notes in different chords

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Position of slur between two notes in different chords
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 15:20:44 +0100

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 04:05:10PM +0200, Janek Warchoł wrote:
> IIRC, we start GLISS after GOP, so this will not be decided until 2012
> i'm afraid.

We'll start GLISS when I have time to manage it.  That isn't
necessarily after GOP.

I'm optimistic that by late August I can delegate enough mundane
tasks (bug squad, organizing patches, managing mentors, maybe even
preparing GOP materials) that I can start GLISS.  There's a lot of
work that I'm doing which could be done by minions.

Cheers,
- Graham