Re: Slurs across system breaks are not good

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Slurs across system breaks are not good
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 14:11:09 +0100

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 05:21:19AM -0700, MusFelix wrote:

> I see that there are some older messages complaining about the way Lilypond
> handles slurs going across system breaks.  I thought I would add my voice,
> since this is a very common thing occurrence, and the fact that it is
> handled so poorly while other less common issues are handled well is rather
> shabby.

Yeah, why haven't you fixed this common problem?  Curse those
people who work on features and bug fixes that interest them
personally!  Everybody should work on the stuff that *I* care
about!

> Does this not bother anyone else?  Can't this be fixed?

Of course it can be fixed.  I'm waiting for your patches.  Janek
can help you get started.  Guide is here:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/index.html

- Graham