Semantics of Lilypond syntax highlighting

From: Garrett Fitzgerald
Subject: Semantics of Lilypond syntax highlighting
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 13:00:32 -0400

I usually use the emacs tool to write lilypond code, but I use Notepad++ for the rest of my editing. I'm trying to do a lilypond UDL for the Zenburn scheme I'm currently using (http://victorgavin.co.uk/zenburn/), but I'm having trouble matching a couple of the items up. Working off the list from lilypond-words.el, I've defined the first list (\mf, \lyrics, \time, etc.) as "Keyword". However, how should I treat a-vibraslap and Accidental_engraver-Volta-Engraver? And which list does strings go with? I could just define them all as Keyword, but it seems to me there should be some semantic difference. Maybe "Indentifier"?

Thanks. :-)