Vertical position of a breathe sign

From: Jakub Pavlík
Subject: Vertical position of a breathe sign
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 18:01:04 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I'm using sort of non-standard notation - in four-lines-staff in the way in
which gregorian chant is notated.
In this way I set up the staff:

\override Staff.StaffSymbol #'line-positions = #'(-7 -5 -3 -1)

So, the notes B, D, F, A lie on the lines.

But in this setup, the breathe sign is typesetted flying over the staff. I want
it to lie on the top-most line, on the line A, but I haven't found any way to
modify vertical positioning of this sign. Is there any?

Thanks,
Jakub Pavlík