Automatic fingering alignment for chords with seconds

From: Karim Barkati
Subject: Automatic fingering alignment for chords with seconds
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 11:14:36 +0200

Hello,

When a chord contains an interval of second, note heads are shifted and
fingerings follow but this is not pretty for strings instruments where
fingerings are usually (horizontally) aligned (and placed on top of the notes).

I know I could tweak each fingering for second chords as:
http://old.nabble.com/chord-fingering-td29716222.html

Does an automatic alignment already exist in Lilypond? Something like:
\set Staff.fingeringHorizontalAlignment = ##t

Best regards,
Karim

\version "2.12.3"

\new Staff
{
        \set Staff.fingeringOrientations = #'(up)

        \relative c' {
                <d-0 e-3>