Fw: Special layout for a score : four hands

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Fw: Special layout for a score : four hands
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 08:10:29 +0200 (CEST)

Please help this guy.

    Werner

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: Special layout for a score : four hands Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 20:40:05 -0500
Dear Werner,

I create a lot of piano four-hands scores, with separate PDFs for Primo and Secondo (see, for instance, my transcription of Fascinating Rhythm on my transcription website: http://www.moltoallegro.com/rich.html).

I've begun learning LilyPond. Previously I used Sibelius to notate my scores. In Sibelius, there is a function to change page numbers, but I can't find that function in LilyPond. I want my Primo scores to have odd page numbers only, and the Secondo scores to have even page numbers only.

There is, of course, the \set Score.currentBarNumber =#x command, but (unless I'm missing it) no equivalent set current page number command.

Is there a solution?

Best regards,
Fred

--- End Message ---