Re: Polymetric music and page breaks

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Polymetric music and page breaks
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 11:54:43 +0200

Sorry, just read this in the docs:
"In scores with many staves, a \bar command in one staff is automatically applied to all staves. The resulting bar lines are connected between different staves of a StaffGroup, PianoStaff, or GrandStaff. "
Doesn't this solve your problem (except for the fact that you'd have to manually enter these invisible bar lines)?