Problem creating lilypond from tabledit

From: Chris Taylor
Subject: Problem creating lilypond from tabledit
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 10:43:34 +0100 (BST)

Hello Group,

This is my first post.

I have recently got started with `TablEdit' and `Lilypond' music notation editors. One feature of TablEdit I would like to use is the `export in Lilypond' format. I have encountered a problem which I hope is only down to my inexperience with both software packages. I have put files that demonstrate the problem here: http://christaylorguitar.gg/music-typesetting/poblem-creating-lilypond-from-tabledit/

 I created one bar of music notation in 6/8 time with TablEdit. This bar has dotted crotchets as part of the middle voice. I save this TablEdit file and export to lilypond format which gives me the .ly file. When I generate the pdf file from lilypond, some of the dotted crotchets are missing. What am I doing wrong?

 Many thanks,

Chris Taylor