Re: Again vertical spacing FiguredBass / Staff / Lyrics

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: Re: Again vertical spacing FiguredBass / Staff / Lyrics
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 08:41:40 +0200

Hi Carl,
thanks, but increasing system-system-spacing will increase distance between all system groups. What I want is increasing just the distance between the lowest staff line (resp. the Figured Bass line) and the staff above. It works, but only if there is no Lyrics line between the two staffs. I'd like to understand, why... Another question in general: Am I right that padding and minimum-distance adjust the same minimal distance between the object and the next object, only with different reference points? (padding: bounding box, minimum-distance: refpoints of the objects)

Regards,
Michael

You most likely need to increase the system-system-spacing.  Most likely the
systems are spaced too close together, so the Lyrics and FiguredBass are
squeezed in.

You also need to make sure that you set the Lyrics staff-affinity to #CENTER

HTH,

Carl