Re: How can I get my second tab voice to have stems!

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: How can I get my second tab voice to have stems!
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 11:55:24 +0200

On 20 April 2011 11:41, Patrick Horgan <address@hidden> wrote:

> Using GNU LilyPond 2.13.45, with this source there's no stems for the
> quarter notes in the bottom voice in the tab staff.  I'm attaching a png
> that shows the problem.  (I turned off the footer so the png would be
> small instead of being a whole page.)

If you have a look at the definition of  "tabFullNotation"  (in
"ly/property-init.ly", you would see that it contains –among others–
  \revert TabVoice.Stem #'length
which means that  \tabFullNotation  is intended to be used at the
"TabVoice" level.

This works:

  \new TabStaff = "guitar tab" <<
    \new TabVoice = "upper" { \tabFullNotation \upper }
    \new TabVoice = "lower" { \tabFullNotation \lower }

Cheers,
Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>