RE: Odd Stem Lengths

From: Ed Ardzinski
Subject: RE: Odd Stem Lengths
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 22:28:14 +0000

I appreciate your input Xavier!

The main process I use is creating parts for my various staffs, then I combine them using a score bloack with context blocks...I have to imagine that these constructs have stayed pretty constant...

I have read that the "\RemoveEmptyStaffContext" has changed in a layout block...

I sometimes use a lenghty paper block to alter the starting page number and put the title of the piece in the page header.

And if I use "\lyricsto" for vocal parts, does this type of code bloack work in the new versions?

 \context Voice = one
 {
 \transpose c c, \melody
 }