RE: Odd Stem Lengths

From: Ed Ardzinski
Subject: RE: Odd Stem Lengths
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 12:29:59 +0000

The issue I have with convenrting is the massive projecy involved getting 50 or more pieces up to speed...but I suppose it's probably time.  I also have to update the editor I wrote, but that really should not be too hard.  I usually write in a pretty simple coding style, so maybe I've been afraid of something that's not too big?

The definitions in the variables are pretty simple:

hpianoII =
{
 \times 4/5 {<g' g''>4 <e' e''> <cis' cis''> <c' c''> <b b'>}
}
hpianoIIb =
{
 \times 4/5 {<g' g''>8 [<e' e''>] ~ <e' e''>4 <cis' cis''> <c' c''> <b b'>}
}
hpianoIIa =
{
 \times 4/5 {<e'' e'''>4 <gis' gis''> <fis' fis''> <f' f''> <e' e''>}
}

Thanks!