Re: getting repeats to play in midi

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: getting repeats to play in midi
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 10:28:25 +0100

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 08:44:15PM -0600, Tom Cloyd wrote:
>    1. Notation Reference section on articulate.ly - in the page footer, in
>    rather small font (which I have missed until just now) is a link:
>    suggestions for the documentation, which takes me to Documentation
>    suggestions.

Wow, this is a serious problem -- it takes you to the old,
obsolete website.  Very bad.  Sorry.  :(

I'll fix it in an hour or two.

>    2. Notation Reference 5.2 Documentation suggestions contains what appears
>    to be a discussion list which is NOT lilypond-users.

I see Notation 5.2 as being about Changing defaults.

... oh, are you looking at the 2.10 docs?  Ouch, that would be
another problem.  Where did you see those docs?  If it was a
google search and going to a random website, then there's not much
we can do about it.  :(

Cheers,
- Graham