Re: Using the "articulate.ly" script AND getting nice-lookingengraved ou

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Using the "articulate.ly" script AND getting nice-lookingengraved output - how to
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:47:17 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Lowe" <address@hidden>

Unfortunately (or not depending on if you think it's because our Doc is so good already) we don't get that many 'formal' requests for documentation changes so I often have to 'extract' meaning out of people's problems if the doc could have prevented that. I don't have access to create tracker issues else I could do that kind of thing myself if only to stop me keeping my own personal to-do lists, if that makes sense.

I see no reason why you shouldn't have access to the tracker. Graham - you OK with this? James - do you have a Gmail account?

--
Phil Holmes