Re: Using the "articulate.ly" script AND getting nice-looking engraved o

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Using the "articulate.ly" script AND getting nice-looking engraved output - how to
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:29:17 +0200

2011/4/15 Tom Cloyd <address@hidden>
OK - I visited the Lilypond website and tried to figure out how to post to some documentation discussion list I thought existed. That left me confused and without options, so I'm back here.

Community > Help us > Documentation suggestions

if you follow the link you can see that lilypond-dev is the mailing list where Doc issues are usually discussed.

I thought it was lilypond-bug...
Both are ok maybe?

Cheers,
Federico